HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT MOOSALAMOO ASSOCIATION
If you appreciate the beauty and accessibility of Moosalamoo National Recreation Area, consider joining Moosalamoo Association. Your membership (tax deductible) will help us protect, maintain and improve access to MNRA through projects such as building new trails as well as maintaining and redeveloping existing ones (Oak Ridge and Robert Frost Interpretive Trails). You’ll also be helping Moosalamoo Association qualify for matching grants from federal, state, and other non-profit organizations.
As always, we are grateful for your support!
Your membership benefits:
- Moosalamoo Trail Map mailed to your home
- Exclusive member decal/euro sticker
- Discounts at participating retailers
- Discounts at participating inns and restaurants
- Regular updates about events, construction projects, volunteer opportunities
- Satisfaction of hiking on well-maintained trails and supporting ongoing conservation
- Individual: $40/year
- Family (Adults + children under 21): $60/year
- Senior (65+): $30
Contact us to extend your membership to a 2-year or 3-year term.