With over 70 miles of well-maintained trails, there is something for everyone to enjoy in the Moosalamoo National Recreation Area.
A detailed MNRA map and trail descriptions are available to view – Here.
Some popular hiking trails:
– Falls of Lana and Silver Lake Trails — trail head access from VT Rte 53 and FR 27 (Silver Lake Road)
– Mt. Moosalamoo, Oak Ridge and Keewaydin Trails — trail head access from FR 24 (Voter Brook Road) or VT Rte 125
– Rattlesnake Cliffs, Aunt Jenny & North Branch Trails — trail head access from VT Rte 53 near Falls of Lana
– Silver Lake, Chandler Ridge and Leicester Hollow Area Trails — trail head access from VT Rte 53 near Falls of Lana, Minnie Baker Trail (VT 53), FR 27 via Goshen Trail, or Fay Road (FR 243) in Goshen.
– Water Tower Trails — trail access from FR 32 at FR 89, Robert Frost Interpretive Trail, or Widow’s Clearing Trail
– Blueberry Hill Area Trails — trail access from parking area near BBH ski barn on FR 32, or FR 224 near Blueberry Management Area
– Mt. Horrid and the Great Cliff, then Long Trail North & Sucker Brook Trail — from VT Rte 73 at Brandon Gap
– Long Trail South & Sucker Brook Trail — from VT Rte 125 at Middlebury Gap