Moosalamoo Association hosts several events each year to showcase the beauty and recreational resources of the Moosalamoo National Recreation Area.
We can’t host these events without you! Either as a participant or volunteer who, in addition to having a lot of fun, help organize and run them. If you’d like to volunteer at an event or have an event idea, please contact us.
Saturday, October 12
Climb the Moose Uphill Run & Bike has been cancelled for 2019 and will be rescheduled in 2020.
Saturday, September 28
- Read Otter Creek Audubon Society’s report
- What: Silver Lake Bird Walk
- Time: 8 a.m.
- Location: Silver Lake Trail parking lot on Lake Dunmore Road, Route 53, Salisbury
- Cost: FREE
- Description: The Otter Creek Audubon Society and Moosalamoo Association invite you to celebrate National Public Lands Day with a bird walk to Silver Lake. Migrating songbirds especially confusing fall warblers will be the focus, as well as any water birds we might find on the lake.
- Registration: None necessary–just show up and be ready to hike up to Silver Lake
Stay tuned for more events!